Routledge Taylor & Francis has new Open Access African Studies titles through a partnership with Knowledge Unlatched:
- African Initiated Christianity and the Decolonisation of Development
- Rethinking White Societies in Southern Africa
- The Constitution and Governance in Cameroon
- The Literary History of the Igbo Novel
- Preventing HIV Among Young People in Southern and Eastern Africa
There's more to come! See the publisher's website: "With the support of 125 libraries worldwide, 150 Frontlist books in African Studies will be published over a three-year period (2020 – 2022). Routledge aims to publish a range of books on all sub-disciplines of African and African diaspora studies as Open Access, making them freely available and accessible to all. Routledge African Studies Collection shall cover a range of social, political and economic issues, interesting for scholars on the African continent and beyond."